Oh me oh my Tropic Thunder was... funny but in a "Should I be laughing at this" way. Robert Downy Jr. playing a black man isn't any more offensive than the Wayne brothers playing white girls. Although I think certain jokes went to far ( I don't think making fun of mentally disabled people is funny but that's just my opinion
) There were a lot of big names in that movie.
I was tagged by
and I'm only going to do this half-assed because I hate tagging people.
1. Write 8 random facts about yourself in a journal and include these rules.
2. Tag 8 other people and leave a message on their page telling them they have been tagged.
Random Facts about me:
1. Once during a track meet when I was doing the hurtles this other girl was tied with me the whole way (apparently winning is good) until the very end when I just stuck my leg over the finish line and took first... that's how I get things done
2. I just noticed that favorites is spelled with a U on my DA page, I thought we separated from the British so we wouldn't have to add more letters to our words! (if you can't tell that's a joke then I feel sorry for you)
3. I've given people tootsie pops in exchange for their souls... then they suddenly got all antsy about it so I gave them back (I was honestly going to give them back I just wanted to see if they'd implode or something without them...
jk) The tootsie roll was never refunded in case you were wondering.
4. I used to draw Charlie Brown saying "good grief" on the back of my lunch tickets at my first high school, one day I dropped a ticket and it landed back side up and the lunch lady picked it up and looked at it and busted out laughing... it was odd.
5. I'm moving to Missouri in a few months.
6. The tap water here was voted the cleanest (I'm not sure when) but I've thrown up and gotten sick every time I've drank it. (and every time someone has told me it was bottled water) Judging by how odd the people behave in this town I think there was a meth leak into the water supply. (Oh yeah and it also has the highest meth use and teen pregnancy per capita in the U.S.
7. I get bored quick, sometimes I play 2 different video games at once. Sometimes I have to make another game out of what I'm doing (ex. how many points can I get in a minute, how many monsters do I kill before I lvl? Things like that) Generally I have to make a game out of anything I do so I can stay focused on it. (like taking a test I'll start by answering every 3 questions, or start in the back, or randomly choosing one) Usually one game leads to another and I end up doing something else than when I started.
8. I moved a lot, so family gatherings and such with my extended family are very awkward, I don't know half their names or their relation to me...
TAG YOURSELVES! *pleeeeeeeeeeeease*
The first 10 people who comment on this journal will get a sketch, free. However, in return, you must offer 10 free sketches in your own journal.
If you've already done 10 Free Sketches, simply link the journal entry in your comment... You still qualify.
01 - In your comment, include a link to a reference picture of the character/setting/idea you want me to draw. (OR you can make up an avatar that you would like me to make)
~ member of: