Ok so I'm probably about a billion years too old for these but I was tagged :3
Here are the rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 Facts About Myself:
1. I am dumb. That's not me being hard on myself. I'm just being honest, I am a dumb person. It pains me how dumb I am. Sometimes I think I can feel my brain shrinking dumb.
2. I've remembered every detail of every story I've created since I was in my early teens, I don't write any of it down. I have a lot of stories. Unfortunately I don't remember anything useful.
3. Every time I have a feeling about something it's pretty much always right. Felt like something was wrong with my Grandpa, everyone tells me he's fine. He dies. Felt like something was wrong with my cat. Took her to the vet. "She could live a few more years!" She dies. (Her cancer wasn't properly removed by a previous vet) Felt like something was wrong with my new kitten. Took her to the vet "she's fine" she dies that night. I felt like I was going to win at bingo. I did. I felt like someone was going to be in my seat on my flight. Yup. Felt like someone was going to say I was in their seat on a flight. Yup. (I always triple check. Seat assignments aren't that difficult) Felt like I was going to win a raffle. I do. Felt like I was going to win a scratch it. $100. I dunno. Lately I've felt more ominous things again so I don't know what to think. (No I don't think I'm physic)
4. I am very grateful for random strangers who try to start conversations with me, I am a very lonely person. I apologize when I only give one word answers, I really want to talk to you like a normal human being but I can't get the words out.
5. I am painfully awkward. It literally hurts.
6. I am terrified of learning to drive, I know deep down it has more to do with being in control than the actual driving.
7. I'm not the person I want to be and I realize I'm the only person that can change that. But somehow I don't realize that yet
it's hard to explain.
8. I've heard it said to run from girls that say they don't like drama because they're lying. I DON'T LIKE DRAMA. Being put in the middle of it makes me physically ill. It's not pretty...
9. I am a different person around different people. I'm not being fake or pretending, I truly become that person.
10. I genuinely care about people. I care about your feelings, I care about your opinions (probably a bit too much) I care about you and I don't even know you.
11. I remember every bad thing that's ever happened to me and then replay in my head before I go sleep. I don't get a lot of sleep.
Answers those Questions:
1) Has your computer ever crashed?
Yes, but only after I've been working on something for hours that I didn't save.
2) Do you have a pet?
2 cats, Peppermint and Marmalade and 2 ghost cats, Kitty and Sassafras
3) Do you write? If so, do you want to be an author?
There is very little I want more right now than to be an author and illustrator.
4) If you could have a super-power, what would it be?
Hmm. I would either want to be able to mind read
(it's not so much being nosey as I hate being lied to)
Or a copycat ability, I instantly know how to do something I just saw. Probably copycat and then find someone who can mind read
5) What is your favorite anime (if you watch any)
It's been awhile but I guess Sailor Moon. I stopped watching it because I got tired of people saying I was a lesbian for liking it. I realize now I shouldn't have cared.
6) What is your favorite animal?
Cats. Also: Elephants, penguins, giraffes, small birds, sea horses.
7) Gary Oak or Ash Ketchum?
Ash. Gary is a butt.
8) Are you in a relationship with anyone?
I'm married to my Husband.
9) What country are you originally from?
The United States of America. But I'm pretty much 95% German.
10) Can you speak more than one language?
A little German but no not really
11) What grade are you in? (if you didn't already graduate)
I graduated High School in 2004
1.Do you like anime?
Not really, I'm more into cartoony and "animated" animations, anime seems to mostly be animations of the mouth moving up and down.
2.Does youtube owns your soul?
3.Pasta or Potato's?
4.Cats or Dogs?
5.What scares you the most?
Losing someone, everyone, everything, going blind, going crazy, everything ever.
6. What do you love?
I love nature. It's amazing, if I could live in the middle of the woods I would. I could watch the night sky or ocean waves for the rest of my life and be content.
7.Did you ever flipped your table?
Probably, it sounds like something I would do on accident.
8.Who's the coolest Nordic country? xD (For Hetalia fans)
I don't know what that is, all I know if my cousin really likes it.
9.In which country do you want to live?
Liechtenstein. The United Federation of the Moon.
10.Which accent do you love the most? XD
I think German women speaking English sounds really pretty.
11.Which language do you want to speak?
German, I liked living there. I don't know why people that haven't been are so down on them, about 99% of the people I met were all very lovely <3
I tag the last 11 people who added me to their watch :3
... okay... you take a feature and FOLLOW the rules you get a little drawing... All the names will be put in a raffle AFTER IT'S COMPLETED and I'll make you a pinata! I'll even mail it to you if you can trust me not to be uber creepy about knowing your address! hehe just kidding. I don't have the energy or persistence to be uber creepy. Or I could just take a picture of me breaking it and eating the candy myself
YAY! I'm sure this is a terrible idea but I just want to fill this feature thing up once. I am a desperate person with very low goals. Everything is a good idea around 2 in the morning!
To quote an old Simpsons
"Come on, I'll be your friend!"
*Let me know if you want to be entered into the raffle please, mostly talking to people on my feature already*
1. Don't be a butt, don't ask for something stupid, gross or overly complicated. I'll let you be the judge on what those are but I have the right to ask you to choose something else.
2. It will be a small pinata.
3. You can name it whatever you want but it will already have a name >
4. Let me know if it breaks! No one has broken one so far and I don't know if the way I make them breaks as well as they're supposed to.
5. I don't know if I'll include candy, mostly because I don't know all the allergies of the people that may be breaking the pinata with you (I don't want to be held liable
) or if I'll have the extra money to do that at the time. (I'm not poor or anything, it's just you never know)
1. For each of the 20 first people answering this journal, I will put their avatar and the three deviations I like most from their gallery on the list!
2. If you answer, you have to do the same in your journal, putting the tagger on the first place. The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!
Maybe this will go better than last time
I think I kept it up for a year and only got 8 people! HA!
Scratch that! I checked I got 9! Not even half! If it was a test I would have to go to summer school because I failed.
Extra spot for cat
and an extra spot for his cat :3
*I don't think she wanted a tag... hehehe*
Extra spot for cat
Extra spot for cat
Extra spot for cat
Extra spot for cat